Ringgrill BBQ & Yabbi Fire Pit is a stylish and unique Teppanyaki-style BBQ that creates an entertaining and social dining experience. This Swiss Australian exterior designed pit is ultra simple to set up and perfect for camping too.
The Yagoona Ringgrill BBQ consists of 4 easy to handle and removable 8mm mild steel plates on a simple detachable brace. The Yabbi Base holds the fire pit bowl up off the ground for grilling and compact outdoor cooking.
The fire pit bowl has a small hole in the centre at the bottom for drainage. The items are mild steel and will rust naturally over time. Instructions are included to achieve the rust patina finish on the bowl and base.
Step-by-step assembly instructions are included with your new Ringgrill BBQ & Yabbi fire pit.
- Base - to stand fire pit off the ground
- Social grilling culture - teppanyaki style, outdoor grilling
- Rolled high quality mild steel ringgrill plates - 8 mm weighing 6kg each
- Consists of 8 assembled items - easy to assemble and compact to store
- Easy storage with the entire BBQ and can be mounted to the Barramundi wall mount (sold separately)
- 4 piece frame supports the ringgrill plates - allows an ideal air supply for the fire in the centre of the pit
- 4mm thick corten steel base - for durability and longevity
- Low maintenance - natural rust is easy to maintain
- Clever mounting
- Compact - for easy storage and transportation
- Drainage hole - to prevent rain water collecting in the bottom of your fire pit and rusting it out, and to ensure you always have a dry pit for burning your firewood
Material : Mild Steel
Colour : Rust (Natural)
Dimensions - Fire Pit Bowl:
Diameter : 80 cm
Depth : 18 cm
Steel Thickness : 3mm
Weight : 18 kg
Dimensions - Base:
Height : 15 cm
Weight : 3 kg
Ringgrill BBQ plate:
Height off the ground is approx. 33cm
Steel Thickness : 8 mm high quality rolled mild steel (weighing 6kg each)
Assembled Grill 15.5kg
Overall Weight : 55 kg
For a quote on shipping simply type your postcode in the box below ‘Enter postcode for shipping quote’, select your suburb from the drop down and click on the ‘Get Shipping’ button. Your quote will be calculated and shown below the postcode box.
You can choose to have your order delivered to your home or to the closest depot to your home and collect it from there.
Based on the postcode you enter in our shipping calculator, there will be two quotes - one for delivery to your home and one to the nearest depot. You can then select your preferred delivery option at the checkout.
For more information on shipping, please visit our Shipping and Returns page.
This product comes with a standard 12 month warranty. Please note: Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
For more info on product guarantee, please visit our Product Guarantee page.
Hot Fire Pits Australia proudly offers 100% Price Match Guarantee on all our products.
For more info on our price match guarantee, please visit our Price Match Guarantee page.