Sorry, there are no products in this collection
A log rack is great for storing your firewood, keeping it dry and saving you money. Shop Log Racks at Hotfirepits.com.au. From traditional to modern and geometrical statement pieces, here you will find the perfect log rack to compliment your fire pit area in a variety of styles and sizes.
Benefits of having a Log Rack
- Firewood can be stacked which allows air circulation and seasoning of the wood
- Helps to keep the firewood off the ground. Wood stacked directly on the ground absorbs moisture and does not dry properly, and it will not rot
- Allows you to keep plenty of wood close by so you can burn fires often without the need to go and get more wood
- Keeps your wood stacked neat and tidy
- Enhance the look of your outdoor area
- Stacked wood is less attractive than a heap of timber that offers lots of tunnelling options to snakes, ants, and other pests
Six Different Types of Log Racks at Hot Fire Pits Australia
If you are living in Australia, we would recommend purchasing a log rack to stack your fire wood. We have six different log racks that will surely fulfill your needs.
Firewood Log Rack in four different sizes
Choose one of our Firewood Log Racks in Natural Rust to suit your needs, they are available in any of the following sizes and thickness ...
76.5cm diameter – 87cm tall x 40cm deep in 3mm Australian steel.
95.5cm diameter – 106cm tall x 40cm deep in 3mm Australian steel.
110cm diameter – 120cm tall x 40cm deep in 4mm Australian steel.
150cm diameter – 160cm tall x 40cm deep in 5mm Australian steel.
- Choice of 4 sizes - to suit your requirements
- Different compartments - to store and separate your logs from kindling and tinder
- Can be either wall mounted or sit on a stand
- Can be personalised with your name engraved in the stand
The Honeycomb log rack can be purchased as a single unit or a trio of units and comes in a Natural Rust finish. The trio stands about 1223mm tall x 1200mm wide x 400mm deep. The single unit sits about 670mm tall x 700mm diameter x 400 mm deep.
A single hexagonal honeycomb piece or 3 pieces - to suit your needs
Different compartments with the trio - to store and separate your logs from kindling and tinder
Keep your wood dry and neatly stacked in a Quan Wood Storage Unit, in your choice of rust or black coloured. It holds plenty of wood and measures 800mm wide x 400mm deep x 1800mm high.
The Quan Premium Wood Storage Units are sleek and modern and will look great in any outdoor area. In a choice of two colour options - Corten which is a rust-like weathered steel or Carbon a black powder-coating. This unit stands at 1900mm tall x 1150mm wide x 730 deep.
The Scribble chest is great for storing your firewood, it measures 720mm long x 480mm wide and tall. It also looks great with it's own unique developed rust patina finish.
Similar to the scribble chest, our gum chest has been designed with a gorgeous laser cut-out gum leaf and branches on the its sides and lid.
The gum chest is made from mild steel with a rust patina and stands 480mm high x 480mm wide x 720mm long.
The log rack needs to be elevated off the ground and be protected from the damp weather conditions, rain and snow. Firewood may be infested by ants and other garden pests. The firewood rack should be set up at a reasonably safe distance from your home to prevent any insects and snakes getting inside.
Improperly stored wood tends to rot and dampen the quality of your fire. Log racks help to aid in the air flow process, helping with ventilation and keeping the wood dry. This is better for your fire as wet or damp wood tends to generate more smoke and dry wood burns much better.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection