The Yagoona Ringgrill BBQ & Goanna Fire Pit is ultra simple to set up and perfect to take away when you go camping. This unique and stylish Teppanyaki-style BBQ creates an entertaining and social dining experience for you and your guests.
The Ringgrill BBQ consists of 4 easy to handle and removable 8mm mild steel plates on a simple detachable brace.
The Goanna Base height is 50cm and is reversible, it holds the fire pit bowl and BBQ at a perfect height for your grilling and outdoor cooking.
The fire pit bowl has a small hole in the centre at the bottom for drainage. The items are mild steel and will rust naturally over time. Instructions are included to achieve the rust patina finish on the bowl and base.
This amazing BBQ fire pit is also available in a larger 100cm option. Step-by-step assembly instructions are included with your new Ringgrill BBQ & Goanna Fire Pit.
- Base - to stand fire pit off the ground
- Low maintenance - natural rust is easy to maintain
- Practical and eco-friendly construction
- Social grilling culture - teppanyaki style, outdoor grilling
- Rolled high quality mild steel ringgrill plates - 8 mm weighing 6kg each
- Consists of 8 assembled items - easy to assemble and compact to store
- Easy storage with the entire BBQ and can be mounted to the Barramundi wall mount (sold separately)
- 4 piece frame supports the ringgrill plates - allows an ideal air supply for the fire in the centre of the pit
- Compact - for easy storage and transportation
- Drainage hole - to prevent rain water collecting in the bottom of your fire pit and rusting it out, and to ensure you always have a dry pit for burning your firewood
Material : Mild Steel
Colour : Rust (Natural)
Dimensions - Fire Pit Bowl:
Diameter : 80 cm
Depth : 18 cm
Weight : 18 kg
Dimensions - Base:
Height : 50 cm
Weight : 10 kg
Ringgrill BBQ plate:
Height off the ground is approx. 70cm
Steel Thickness : 8 mm high quality rolled mild steel (weighing 6kg each)
Assembled Grill 15.5kg
Overall Weight : 62 kg
You can choose to have your order delivered to your home or business address, or to the closest depot to your home where you can collect it from.
For a quote on shipping simply type your postcode in the box below ‘Enter postcode for shipping quote’, select your suburb from the drop down and click on the ‘Get Shipping’ button. Your quote will be calculated and shown below the postcode box.
Based on the postcode you enter in to our shipping calculator, there will be three quotes - one for delivery to your home, one to your business address and one to your nearest depot. You can then select your preferred delivery option at the checkout.
Please note: Business delivery is to commercial business addresses only. There cannot be a residence at a business address, otherwise, it is classed as a residential address and you will be charged for a home delivery. Also, if your order weighs more than 30kg you will also need a forklift at your business address to offload it.
This product comes with a standard 12 month warranty. Please note: Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
For more info on product guarantee, please visit our Product Guarantee page.
Hot Fire Pits Australia proudly offers 100% Price Match Guarantee on all our products.
For more info on our price match guarantee, please visit our Price Match Guarantee page.