The Circ M2 Designer Coffee Table is a modern low line concrete coffee table combining simplicity and utility to blend seamlessly with a variety of decors. It provides a perfect centre-piece for any social occasion.
This circular concrete table is built for high performance and durability, being twice the strength yet half the weight of traditional concrete. It sits snugly on its discrete levelling feet.
These coffee tables are completely sealed on all surfaces, both inside and out, which creates a weather-proof finish. Minimal variation in sheen also creates a consistent and reliable product.
Please note: These products are only suitable for use indoors or semi-outdoor places where they are dry and protected from the weather. Extended exposure to water (snow) is not suitable and will impact the life of the product.
- Fluid™ Concrete Technology - offering a streamlined yet sophisticated system that delivers exceptionally robust, handcrafted products
- Environmental resilience - resistant to water, fire, insects, termites, mould, and mildew
- Sturdy yet lightweight composition - making it easy to move around
- Seamless Construction - Engineered with precision, your coffee table will be free of mould lines or unsightly joins
- Scratch Resistant - An industrial surface that is three times more scratch resistant than most concrete products
- UV Resistant - Enhanced UV protection keeps the concrete looking good for longer
- Repels dust and debris - making it easier to clean
- Stain Resistant - Resistant to ethanol, soy, red wine, mustard, vinegar, salt and tomato sauce
- Strong durable adhesive that creates a coating - does not flake, peel or crack, and can withstand extreme weather variations and long UV exposure
- Environmentally friendly, made from 95% recycled natural materials that absorb CO2 during the curing process, composites are 100% recyclable and release minimal greenhouse gas emissions
- Application: Indoor & Semi Outdoor
- Materials: Concrete Composite
- Colours: Natural, Graphite, Bone
Diameter : 100cm
Height : 50.4cm
Weight : 44.5kg
For a quote on shipping simply type your postcode in the box below ‘Enter postcode for shipping quote’, select your suburb from the drop down and click on the ‘Get Shipping’ button. Your quote will be calculated and shown below the postcode box.
You can choose to have your order delivered to your home or to the closest depot to your home and collect it from there.
Based on the postcode you enter in our shipping calculator, there will be two quotes - one for delivery to your home and one to the nearest depot. You can then select your preferred delivery option at the checkout.
For more information on shipping, please visit our Shipping and Returns page.
This product is covered by a standard 12 months warranty from date of purchase.
Please note: Chips and scratches are not covered by warranty. Natural variation in color, texture and porosity may occur with Concrete Composite products and are considered inherent and valued qualities of the material. Non-structural hairline cracks are possible and shall not be considered a manufacturing defect.
For more info on product guarantee, please visit our Product Guarantee page.
Hot Fire Pits Australia proudly offers 100% Price Match Guarantee on all our products.
For more info on our price match guarantee, please visit our Price Match Guarantee page.